How to Care for Your Candle
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4" in length.
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface. Keep your candle away from curtains, walls, and other potential flammable surfaces. This will also help prevent possible heat damage to surfaces and prevent glass containers from cracking or breaking.
- Avoid Drafts, vents, or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, soot, and excessive dripping.
- Keep your wax clean. Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- Burn for 2-4 hours. Every time you light the candle, do not burn for more than 3-4 hours. This will help the candle burn evenly. And don't forget to trim your wick before lighting!
- Remove your crystal once visible. Extinguish the flame and remove the crystal with tweezers, tongs, or a spoon.
For more information or questions: